BSNL JTO Recruitment 2013, Notification of BSNL JTO-Junior Telecom Officer Vacancy 2013 | Eligibility | Exam date | Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment 2013
BSNL JTO 2013- Last time Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited had been issued JTO notification in 2009. Candidates are looking or junior telecom officer recruitment 2013.According to some local news paper and coaching institute BSNL may be invites notification in 2013. Eligibility, Age Limit, exam date are shown below.
Subscribe via email for latest update of JTO 2013
BSNL JTO Eligibility-
Maximum 30 years on the closing date for receipt of applications. (Age relaxations exist as per Govt. rule.)
- BE/B. Tech or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the disciplines of Telecommunication, Electronics, Radio, Computer, Electrical or Information Technology.
- BE/B. Tech or equivalent Engineering degree in Civil Engineering.
- BE/B. Tech or equivalent Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering.
Note -Final year degree students may also apply provided they possesses the required educational qualification by a given date. The qualifications achieved must be from a recognized Institution/University.
BSNL JTO Pay Scale (Salary)-Rs. 9850-250-14600 (pay-scale is likely to be revised)
BSNL Service Bond:-If you are recruited, you would need to execute a Service Bond in the format specified by the BSNL indicating your willingness to serve the Telecom Circle allotted and Corporation for a period of at least 5 years from the date of your appointment as a JTO.
Summary of 2009 Notification
- JTO(Telecom)-: 3545 Recruitments
- JTO(Civil)-200 Recruitments
- JTO(Electrical)-200 Recruitments
BSNL JTO Exam date 2013- Exam date will be declared with JTO notification.
Candidate can see BSNL JTO syllabus. Last year JTO (Junior Telecom officer) solved paper. You can download and online read branch wise (civil Electrical & telecom) JTO Papers of 2006 and 2007.